BLEACHERS BREW EST. MAY 2006

Someone asked me how my blog and newspaper column came to be titled "Bleachers Brew". It's like this, it's an amalgam of sorts of two things: The bleachers area in the stadium/arena where I used to sit when I would watch baseball, football, and basketball games and Miles Davis' great jazz album Bitches Brew. That's how it got culled together. I originally planned on calling it "The View from the Big Chair" that is a nod to Tears For Fear's second album, Songs from the Big Chair. So there.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Take a look at my cool new tennis shoe


Specifications:

Shoe: mi Barricade (nope not the Decepticon)
Size: 11
Width: medium

Side color: black1
Top color: metallic silver
Stripes color: metallic silver
Gillies color: old gold
Midsole type: medium
Geofit type: yes!
Sockliner type: comfort
Embroidery color: running white with text "RICK"
on left and right sides








The whole process took less than 30 minutes and it took three weeks for this cool shoe to be specifically made in Germany!

Man, I feel like a pro athlete!

My first one was a running shoe and now I've got a tennis kicks. Now all I need are ice skates. Bwahahaha.

Thanks to the cool folks at adidas: Odette, Mich, Mitch, Aris, Goody, Toti, and Joey!

Now just everyone wait for the new Ateneo apparel coming out when the new season gets underway!

Three fights and three stripes for the blue and white!

No comments:

Post a Comment