BLEACHERS BREW EST. MAY 2006

Someone asked me how my blog and newspaper column came to be titled "Bleachers Brew". It's like this, it's an amalgam of sorts of two things: The bleachers area in the stadium/arena where I used to sit when I would watch baseball, football, and basketball games and Miles Davis' great jazz album Bitches Brew. That's how it got culled together. I originally planned on calling it "The View from the Big Chair" that is a nod to Tears For Fear's second album, Songs from the Big Chair. So there.

Monday, July 23, 2012

Starting them young: my Ateneo students blog about their One fighting Championship presscon experience

Gave some extra work for some of my Ateneo students by asking them to attend the presscon for the One Fighting Championship. This is the third straight year where I had my students attend sporting events (PBA, Azkals, and now One FC). 

For this, I had them interview the fighters and blog more about the experience. The actual interview stories will be done this week.

Here are the links to their thoughts about the presscon & event:





No comments:

Post a Comment